It's hard to say where it begins and ends
or even if it ever started
It's too true that it doesn't seem real
and it might
not be but I can't forget
your kisses on my neck and
that flash in your eyes when the glee connects
I've haven't been this scared
for a while now
The way that you shine
I don't have to lose myself
with you when
it's just so natural to
it's difficult to negotiate this heart
and you weren't supposed to see this
I can't tell anymore what is
the line
I'm constantly drawn in. It seems so unfair
I never asked for this
but it's all I need now
is to see it
what you've shown me before
I want to have it again,
when the glee connects
your eyes with mine
when you have me I want to see it again
No comments:
Post a Comment